Submissions and Peer Review
A manuscript submitted to JFLR undergoes the following process:
- The manuscript is received via the journal’s online submission system.
- An initial assessment is carried out by the editorial board, which involves the preliminary evaluation of the manuscript in terms of its composition as per the style, format, and preparation instructions provided in the journal’s Submission Guidelines. The submitted manuscript is then reviewed by at least two members of the editorial board in terms of its quality.
- The manuscript is sent to at least two reviewers who are expert in the related field of study.
- Following the reviewer assignment, peer review process will take an average of three months.
- A decision letter will be emailed to the corresponding author with the following range of possible outcomes: Rejection, major revision, minor revision, or acceptance without revision.
Peer review process flowchart: